Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Busy, Busy

I had a WONDERFUL dinner with an old friend and co-worker last night. It was so good to touch base. I had been in college mode all day and it was such a nice break to be able to laugh and share. What a joy...


College is kicking my butt! I feel like my laptop is part of my anatomy at this moment! Whew! I stayed up until 1:00 am reading threads and posting, which then caused me to sleep late this morning! Don't you hate that? LOL. But it's so excited to be here at this time in my life. I'm pumped to be actively participating in my future.


I created my background paper with Glimmer Mist. LOVE that stuff! If you use matte cardstock (I got mine from SU), and spray your colors randomly on your Teflon mat and swirl your paper ever so slightly, you get SUCH a beautiful effect. Give it a try! The MERCI stamp is by Art Impressions. The Eiffel Tower stamp is by Stampabilities. The letter background is by Penny Black. A few brads and a ribbon from Hobby Lobby and Voila! Now if I can figure out how to include creating cards into my already busy day, I'll keep posting! I'm running out of cards folks! See you tomorrow. "I'm just sayin'..."

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog,very creative and informative. You are a breath of fresh air. I find you to be honest and intelligent. I hope to succeed in all your endeavers. Get on that train and don't look back. Tom Byrd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' the Paris card. So excited for you about college. You can do it ~ you are such a talented person who inspires me everyday.

    ReplyDelete