Friday, June 17, 2011

"A Prairie Fairy Event"...

I have some most exciting news for me... I am going to attend Jenn Hayslips "Once Upon a Dream - A Prarie Fairy Event" in Asheville, NC!  As Jenn states: "This event is for the free-spirit and creative souls that still believe in fairytales...."

 The event takes place in October.  I initially missed the opportunity to sign up (it filled up quickly!) but recently received an email from Jenn saying that a spot had opened up!  I cannot tell you the excitement that I'm feeling!  This is a true art event with some seriously artsy women in attendance!   I am so intimidated.  My hope is to learn and to be inspired.  I have no doubt that these goals will be met.


During the event, we will be having swaps.  I've signed up for them all!  Do you think I'm crazy? Because  I do!  But when I started thinking about which one I wanted to participate in, I couldn't fathom missing out on one.  So I signed up for them all.  I have to create an apron, a small fairy house and a fairy shoe, to name a few...  Over the next few months, I'll post my creations as I'm going through them.  I cannot hardly wait!


Once Upon an Event...

1 comment:

  1. It is kismet that things worked out the way they did. I am so excited you are going - I can't stand it!! It will definitely be a dreamy event! xxoo Heidi

    ReplyDelete